Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Internet is Down (chaos ensues)

So, yeah... no internet. It went out about an hour ago and since I have been re-reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Now, having come to terms with the fact that it will probably be out all night, I am typing this on my phone. Which I'm glad I have in this situation but its definitely not the most effective way to blog.

Moving on, the person I'd like to have dinner with... must they be real? If yes, J.D. Salinger. Of all the people I'd love writing advice from, Salinger, is number one. Plus he could tell some amazing stories while we ate.

If real is not a requirement I'd really like to ask Dumbledore how he became so awesome. That being said, I'm going to leave it at that because typing an entire blog post on a phone is more time consuming then desired. But before I go I have to say, ITS SO FREAKING HOT HERE!

DFTBA
Tenley

No comments:

Post a Comment