Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tenley died while traveling in Minecraft... or something

Okay, so once again it is Wednesday, but I have an excuse, I was playing Minecraft... yeah, that will do. But seriously I was and than I realized I didn't blog and it was Wednesday but I didn't want to go two weeks without blogging, so here I am. The main reason I didn't want to go so long without blogging is so none of you thought I was dead. Which is a totally legit fear if you think about it because my family and friends don't know about my Youtube/internet life. It could be months before you figure it out, maybe years... or never. Actually no, I have you guys added on Facebook so you might see some kind of indication of it there. Maybe... I don't know.

Why do I bring this up? I don't know. I needed something to talk about and having almost gone two weeks without blogging I was thinking about that. Onto a less morbid topic though, Minecraft is awesome. I've only just started playing but already its become one of my favorite games. The reason I only just now started playing is because my last computer (for some unknown reason) couldn't handle Minecraft and crashed whenever I tried it. Either that or it would load but move in slow motion. But with my new computer it, like... works. So that's nice.

Other than that I've been working out the details of my road trip at the end of the summer. The school that I got into is across the country so to get there I'll be taking an epic road trip. I've never been on a road trip, at least not one by myself, I don't know if it will be better or worse than vacationing with another person. I mean, usually I enjoy being alone so I don't expect it to be torture, but it might not be extremely fun. Or maybe it will be, I don't know. But if anyone of you know of any awesome things I should see, it looks like I'll be traveling mostly across the middle of the U.S.

DFTBA
Tenley

No comments:

Post a Comment