Friday, November 12, 2010

Business and busyness

Hello girls, it's Saturday! Blogspot says it's still Friday, but here it is 0:54 SO IT IS SATURDAY. Take that, Blogspot.

I'm sorry for not blogging for so long, I've been terribly busy (still am) and I even forget watching the new episodes of all my favourite series, and that means something.
Why am I busy?

- The weekend before last weekend we had some days off (All Saints - or as my dictionary says also All Hallows, which I like much more because it reminds me of Harry Potter), so I visited my boyfriend because it was the only chance since beginning of October until middle of December.

- I still love university, that means that I love dissection course (I don't go to lectures at the moment, I prefer to stay at home and study - I can still learn everything out of books later).

- My group in dissection course (we are eight people working on one corpse) is really great and we always have a lot of fun together.

- Monday I had an exam (I hate oral exams, btw) and got full points and in the evening we were partying.

- Wednesday we were also partying until LATE and it was CRAZY and there are many strange photos on my camera.

- The rest of the time I am studying, next exam is on Wednesday.

What else can I tell you? Harry Potter 7 I comes out in a few days and I'm pretty much excited. I don't like the Harry Potter movies, but hey, it's Harry Potter afterall. I'm not sure when I will see it, because I want to see it in original version and there is almost only dubbed version in our cinemas... that really sucks, if I fail at medicine I will open an original version cinema in my city.

Today I found something very cool: Harry Potter in 15 minutes. Go and read it, it's really funny.

And I watch a new series - Hellcats. Anyone knows it? I really like it so far, for some reason I am really into cheerleading (even though I would never do it myself).

Good luck (I just wrote good look - it's getting late) for those of you who do NaNoWriMo - read John Green's pep talk and WRITE! Due to my busyness with university I am not able to do it this year and I am very sorry about it, because it can be so much fun. Well next year.

Katie - I'll read you tomorrow!

Currently reading: just started Catching Fire, because I really liked The Hunger Games!
Listening to: 3OH!3 - We Are Young
Quote: “Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment