Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I remembered!

No, no, NO- I will not forget this two weeks in a row. Hey girls, it's technically thursday, but sssh.


So, what's been going on with you girls this week? For me the answer is essentially nothing. No, really.
 The juniors are gone on the college trip so according to school policy we're not allowed to move on in a lot of my classes. Also, we finished the Scarlett Letter in english so we're in the slow between books period. Essentially my schedual has been:
1. Block -nothing
2. English- nothing
3. AP US- Took the test during my free period on Monday. Otherwise- nothing
4. Debate- elective. teacher is college counciler so he's gone so we've just been released. SO, really- free
5. Lunch
6. Adv. Algebra 2- nothing. playing math games in class.
7. free
8. Spanish 2- never a big deal
9. Chemistry- actually something. It's a sophmore class and we had a test today (yesterday). Things still happen.


Other things from this week:
-bowling... better than usual
- got new jeans (an event for me. I'm not allowed to wear jeans to school and this is my second pair. woah.)
- got new school pants. (I had 2 pairs. much needed)
- got Fables 8 (YES!)


Last week:
I was on running crew for the musical, Once Upon a Mattress. It went really well. I was involved in almost (essentially every) set change. I also did the curtain. The play was good. Lots of people came to both performances. A lot of people got really annoyed at the actor playing one of the main characters, but overall I think it was pretty good.


I don't know what else to say. Haley, I'll read you later today. (I MADE A RHYME)


What I'm Watching: No Ordinary Family. Really good. Also, Darren Criss on Glee. I'm not a fan of Glee, but I am a fan of his, so I'll probably watch the show regularly now.
What I'm Reading: Kafka. Also, David Foster Wallace's Consider the Lobster
What I'm Listening to: Radiohead. I now own every album. YES!
Quote: ‎"When it's two AM, just go to sleep because the decisions that you make after two AM are the wrong decisions"

No comments:

Post a Comment