Thursday, November 18, 2010

What do you know about Hitler?

Hullo girls.

I would just like to say that, no matter how unfortunate this is, I am not going to get to see Deathly Hallows the day that it is released.  Sad isn't it?  I think so.  The reason?  I am poor as dirt. :)  Earlier I almost compared it to a rock until I realized that some rocks (really gems or whatever they are called) are expensive; Diamonds, other stuff like that.  Can dirt have expensive stuffs in it?

When I started on this blog Thursday was just an ordinary day for me but now it is my 'busy' day. Journalism, Card Making, Flute Lessons, Dad's house.  This blog post is a product of Wednesday night and Thursday morning because this is the only time that it could be produced.  Thursday is good though because then I'll remember that I have to blog.  Over all that was just to fill space.

Yesterday I had an assignment which included writing two pages of  old knowledge about World War 2 and two pages of new knowledge about World War 2.  I found myself stealing other people's old knowledge because I really did not know much.  I mostly talked about Hitler, and not WW2, but I'm sure that he will still count it.

I have to go because it is almost seven.  :)  I'm soooooo sorry about this.  I started it last night and then forgot about it.  I will instead include a document I just found from sixth grade. It is my role model paper.  (I picked Snape).

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcbT6CXK84uuZGduM2pra3dfMmc1eGhjcmdk&hl=en&authkey=CIjfgK8C


Hannah, I will read you tomorrow!  :)

DFTBA,
-Haley

Currently reading... Aunts aren't Gentlemen
Currently listening... to my mom's alarm clock go off
Currently stressed about... my science lab/portfolio/inquiry thing

1 comment:

  1. If you live in Europe and especially in Germany/Austria, you know pretty much everything about WW2 and Hitler. It's the most important part of our history.

    ReplyDelete