Thursday, November 11, 2010

I just don't understand. What does everyone else say?

Hello girls. :)  It is Thursday.  Happy Veteran's Day!  

I honestly wasn't really sure why we celebrated Veteran's day, so I googled it.  The definition that Wikipedia gives is:Veterans Day is an annual United States holiday honoring military veterans.   That sounds pretty good to me.  People don't really celebrate it, and that makes me sad.  

Today was very boring.  I didn't do anything of importance.  All I did was start to knit a hat. FUN.

Not only was there no school today, there is no school tomorrow. BRD Babay! (Budget Reduction Day)  We are having nine of these during the school year because we don't have enough money to run the school.  Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to waste all the money on stupid stuff?  

I just had a friend think that she could just easily find this blog even though she knew nothing about it.  She just thought that she could look at every blog on the web and find this one?  :)  Some people know even less about technology than I do!  That makes me happy... and scared for the world.

Now to address the title of this blog post. I realize that it may look like I'm asking you girls your opinions', but I apologize that I am not. :)  I'm sure that at one point or another at least most of you girls have been graced with the presence of those facebook status' that say something along the lines of 'Like this status and I will tell you what I like about you!'  Well I always like these, most of the time just to see if people can think of anything.  I especially love it when I've never talked to the person irl.  It is MUCH more fun that way.

Most people come up with something along the lines of 'HALEY! I LOVE YOU HOW YOU DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT YOU!  IT IS SO COOL.'  A)  Turn the freaking caps lock off, B) What does everyone else say?  Am I really that much of a social reject?  :) 



I'm off to cry myself to sleep.  (Not really though because it is only 5:45).

Hannah I will read you tomorrow.


DFTBA
-HALEY


Currently reading: The Thief Lord
Currently listening to my sister make a mess downstairs
Currently stressed about: missing my flute lesson

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment