Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let the Games Begin...

Hey girls, it's Tuesday. I'm in the middle of finals week and I have to study for a math exam tomorrow so this may not be the best blog ever. But nonetheless I am here blogging because it is Tuesday and I like procrastinating.

Onto the theme! Which is super difficult this week. There are just so many awesome characters, how am I supposed to choose one?

... Okay, I'm gonna do it. I'm going to pick one. Just one.

...

Let's go with Katniss Everdeen. Now, this could be because I just finished reading "the Hunger Games" and so Katniss is very fresh in my mind, but I like her. I like that she's incredibly independent and strong and kind of clueless when it comes to boys. I like that although she wants to win she doesn't let the distract her from having a friendship with Rue (who is also one of my favorite characters). I like that she's clever and resourceful and just plain awesome.

So yeah, that's that. As a disclaimer this is my opinion of her before reading "Catching Fire" or "Mockingjay". If my opinion drastically changes I'll be sure to let you know.

But for now, I have to go study. I think a few of you are in the middle of finals/AP testing too, so good luck with that. Oh, AP testing, I miss you (sarcasm, sarcasm, sarcasm). Emily, I'll read you tomorrow assuming you manage to post around your exam schedule.
DFTBA
Tenley

Currently reading: I'm between books and still deciding what to read next.
Currently listening to: "The Bacon Song". Its really distracting me from studying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment