Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tenley Fails At Being A Comic Book Nerd

Hey girls, it's Tuesday. Actually, its Wednesday, at least in my time zone. But for the sake of this blog let's pretend I'm on the West coast, okay? If you don't feel like pretending that's fine, you can punish me. Not that you need permission to punish me, that would be a little ridiculous, but whatever. Moving on. The the theme is favorite Superhero/Supervillain. I'm not actually a huge comic book nerd. I like comics don't get me wrong, but compared to all my other nerdy qualities I know very little about comics. Which means I don't know that many superheros. Of those I do know some I just know a few basic things about and not really enough to choose a favorite. I'm still going to answer the question, but I just figured I'd give that as a back story/disclaimer thing.

So, my favorite. Um... this is harder than I thought. Dr. Horrible is awesome. Does he count? I assume he counts, I don't know why he wouldn't. I like that you see him not only as the villain but as a person and so during the whole musical your rooting for him. I honestly don't think there's a single person who watched Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog and decided to root for Captain Hammer. Also, he's just really funny. I don't really need to point that out as I'm pretty sure everyone has seen it and has witnessed the amazing humor but I was running out of stuff to say so yeah...

A superhero that I like... um, Batman. No reason, I just couldn't think of anyone better. What's not to love about Batman? Yeah, sorry this is short but a) its 2AM and b) I just don't know much about the theme. I did however enjoy reading your blog yesterday Hadley and I'm considering going to see Thor because of it. I don't know yet, maybe (I'll definitely watch it sometime I'm just debating on if I want to see it in the theater).

Emily, I'll read you tomorrow
DFTBA
Tenley

Currently reading: "Catching Fire" and "Thirteen reasons why". Not far in either one but so far I like them.
Currently watching: About to watch Hank's final Assassins Creed Brotherhood game play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment