Thursday, December 16, 2010

WEWE KUSHINIKIZA YAO NJE YA UKE WAKO

My friend told me that if I didn't put that as the title she would make sure that I would have to hide my kids and hide my wife.

I didn't blog last week, my excuse is that I had a band concert and therefore had no time/was upset.  I was upset because my band sounds like shite.  Not even joking.

Project for Awesome is on Saturday.  However I will not be participating because I will be at my dad's house and he doesn't have a computer.  Instead I'm supporting charity by downloading 'Chrome for a Cause.' :) It has been downloaded a half hour and I have already paid for:

  • 1.8 Vaccines
  • 4.5 Books
  • 0.2 Persons' clean water
  • 0.5 Square Foot of shelter built
  • 4.5 Trees Planted 


I have just googled a blogging prompts generator.  It is telling me to write about three things that have changed about me in the last three years. I'll try that.


1.  I am soooooo much better looking now.

That was all I could think of. :)  If anyone objects to this blog post then they can poop their pants because I don't feel well and I am tired.

Hannah, I will read you tomorrow.

DFTBA,
-Haley

I am reading: We are the Living by Ayn Rand.
I am stressing about: the yearbook!
I am listening to: my mom.  She is complaining about something.
I am currently excited for: CHRISTMAS!!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Dear Haley, I didn't see this when you posted it, but seeing it now, at 1 a.m. as I further procrastinate homework... nicely done.
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete