Wednesday, December 1, 2010

...When Emily remembers things a fictional Angel gets its wings...

...I was going to say it's a magical thing, but this just sounds ...nice...?


How are you girls? I'm pretty well. This week is fucking busy for me. I have a lot of homework through out this week... and then I have speech and semi formal on saturday. Woo-hoo. I'm also student directing the winter play with my friend Robby (who is also my date to semi.- we're going as friends... he is the Harry to my Hermione [even though I'm luna]- I love him in a completely platonic he's my brother way.)...


So tonight is the first night of Hanukah... which is pretty cool... Yeah.


I have a lot of stuff I need to get done for tomorrow so I'm going to say goodbye and promiss to do my best to remember next week! Also, we need to comment on each other's blogs more... I would also suggest a topic suggestion- you don't have to stick to it, but if you need something to talk about... there it will be. I think if you have a topic Idea you should put it into a facebook message- we don't have to worry about turns. I don't know; tell me what you think.


OH- Harry Potter- I liked it, but, having seen it twice now there are a few things that I miss:
1. Harry doesn't blow up at Lupin
2. Dudley doesn't tell Harry he doesn't think he's a waste of space
3. They cut Grindelwald's character development.


That's what I can think of now... I've heard it was not so good if you haven't read the books... that there were a lot of things that you didn't understand.


I loved Dobby's funeral- I cried at his death both times.
I also really liked the Hermione and Harry dance scene.
The acting was pretty great in this one as well.


What I'm reading: Daisy Miller for english class... the same general long continuous list. Recently I've been reading a lot of David Foster Wallace- I love him a lot. I am also thinking about an english research project about an American author... my teacher suggested maybe I consider a playwright which sounds really interesting to me...
What I'm listening to: Radiohead and Nirvana and The Killers as always. Also, Mumford and Sons.
What I'm watching: right now I'm watching House- I don't have time, but I need some relax time to chill right now... I'm mentally tired and I need a break to rejuvinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment