Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Impossibly Complex Episode

Hey girls, it's Tuesday. I didn't get a chance to see the new Doctor Who on Saturday because I had to work. But, yesterday it went up on iTunes so I downloaded and have since watched it several times. I have to say, I didn't dislike it as much as some people seem to. I've watched several videos and read several blogs and everyone seems to hate the new episode. I don't. I mean, I agree that some parts were confusing and I just sat there like, "what is going on?" But that's part of what I like about the show, not knowing what's going on and having to form your own theories until figure it out and sometimes your right and sometimes your wrong. Its like a game.

Now, about the whole Amy being pregnant thing. I don't think its true. However, I vaguely remember reading somewhere that this was going to be Amy's last season with the Doctor. So, I think she gets pregnant, but not yet. Or maybe I'm wrong, maybe she is pregnant now and that's why she leaves later. I don't know.

River. I like her. I keep hearing people say they hate her, but I love her. I think because she's so unlike me in every possible way that I like seeing how her character progresses. I do want to know more about her, but until they decide to tell us, I'm happy making my own theories. Speaking of theories, Hadley, I don't fully understand the River=Tardis theory, but I'm intrigued by it. Mostly, because its the first time I've heard about it.

Oh, another thing. The little girl in the space suit at the end, did she look like the little girl from "the Lodger" to you? Just me? I don't know if it actually is, but if it is I'm guessing its just a coincidence that they used the same actress (is that what I should call her. Or, child actor? I don't know).

As far as the Doctor dying thing, I have no idea. I haven't been able to come up with a good theory yet. Maybe Amy ends up killing the astronaut or something? I don't know. 

Emily, I think you said on Facebook you wouldn't be blogging this week due to exams, but in case you do, I'll read said blog tomorrow.
DFTBA
Tenley

Currently reading: The Hunger Games
Currently listening to: Um... I'm about to watch a shaytard video... as soon as it loads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment