Saturday, April 9, 2011

What was spring break again?

Hey guys, I almost forgot I have to blog today, I'm also doing BEDA on my personal blog and haven't written it yet (you can check it out here if you want).

Spring Break is between the winter and summer semester, right? For me that was whole February and that's long ago, but let's see what I remember. I...

  • ...traveled to Germany, Poland, Norway, back to Poland and then back to Austria
  • ...watched a lot of Doctor Who - just started the third season now. I love David Tennant!
  • ...read.
  • ...made myself a pocket calendar.
Either I did not much more or I just don't remember. It's also not really a big deal here, not like the famous "Spring Break" you always see on TV (but that's probably also not all realistic).

Sorry that this is short, but I have to write on my blog too before going to bed.

DFTBA,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment