Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Break

By now I have virtually forgotten spring break.  It was weeks ago.  Here are a list of things that I do remember from spring break:

  • I do remember that I went online a lot.  
  • I do remember that I went to the beach.  
  • I do remember that I worked on an essay.  
  • I do remember that I went to Nerds and Music.
Frankly the list of things that I do remember from spring break is thin.  I will have to wait until summer break to relive the happiness.  

We were forecasting for high school this week.  I'm possibly going to drop band and go for debate and journalism instead.  It is all kind of stressful, but I feel that it should be really easy.

Currently Reading: The Fellowship of the Ring
Currently Watching: Doctor Who

No comments:

Post a Comment