Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Picking up Girls

Hey girls, it's Tuesday once again. I've kind of been procrastinating on my homework and so I still have to do it all by tomorrow, but because I love you (or possibly because I'm still procrastinating) I'm writing this first. #priorities. 


But anyways, let's get right to the theme; How to pick up girls/how you'd want a potential suitor to treat you. First of all, Katie, props for using the word suitor. I love that word, and its very under used. Second, well, I guess I'll make a list. 


1. Have a sense of humor. I love laughing, but then again who hates it? Still, if you want to a decent shot, be funny. 


2. Humble/Nice. Don't brag about your achievements to me, I'm not a potential employer, I don't give shit how many community service hours you have or that you did a missions trip in Costa Rica (To be clear: I may be interested in that, but not up front, don't shove it in my face like your applying for a job). 


3. This one is more for me personally than for any girl. Although, if its a nerd girl you're after it will almost definitely be effective with her too. Read/talk about books. Bonus points if you turn a book quote into a nerdy pick up line. In fact, if you do that, I may even ask you out. 


And... that's all I can think of without sounding repetitive. Emily, I'll read you tomorrow. 
DFTBA
Tenley


Currently reading: "Gone" by Michael Grant. Not far in yet, but I'm liking it. 
Nerdy pick-up line: Do you think we can make it a step more serious and disable network sharing?

No comments:

Post a Comment