Thursday, March 17, 2011

IT'S THURSDAY


Every year, I wake up and get off my sunglasses. I don`t always have time to dance a shower, but I always make sure to skip my hair. Once that`s done I get some eyebrows, and then it`s off to my first sock. I often get caught singing in class. No one likes it when the Doctor gives a surprise game. My second class is ladybug Theory. Dr. Rebecca Black is incredibly FABULOUS, but I never jump her because of her thick candle. Her tattoos, however, are really supermegafoxyawesomehot. After lunch, I have no more toilet paper and I`m free to play with my friends. Before I go to bed I dance (I dance a lot) a little bit. Curly shoe killing shittily.


HAVE TO GO TO MY DAD'S HOUSE NOW.


CURRENTLY READING: THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO


CURRENTLY LISTENING: FRIDAY BY REBECCA BLACK (fave song)


CURRENTLY STRESSING ABOUT: YEARBOOOOBBBBB. (yearbook)

No comments:

Post a Comment