Sunday, March 13, 2011

Katie __v.__ and likes ___plural n._______

Hey girls it's sunday. I've been working on the punishment all night, but I can't get it to upload from my phone to my computer, so it'll be up as soon as possible. Today I saw rent with some friends at the Civic Theatre and it was rather well done. All the songs are stuck in my head though! This weeks theme is MAD LIBS. I have created a madlib for you! Put your creations in your next blog
Less than three, Katie Z



TIME SPAN [1]_______________________ VERB [13]_______________________
NOUN [2]_______________________ NOUN [14]_______________________
VERB [3]_______________________ NOUN (PLURAL) [15]_______________________
VERB [4]_______________________ ADJECTIVE [16]_______________________
NOUN (PLURAL OR SINGULAR) [5]_______________________ NOUN (PLURAL) [17]_______________________
NOUN [6]_______________________ VERB [18]_______________________
VERB ENDING IN "ING" [7]_______________________ PREPOSITION [19]_______________________
OCCUPATION [8]_______________________ VERB [20]_______________________
NOUN [9]_______________________ ADJECTIVE [21]_______________________
NOUN [10]_______________________ NOUN [22]_______________________
FAMOUS PERSON [11]_______________________ VERB [23]_______________________
ADJECTIVE [12]_______________________ ADJECTIVE [24]_______________________


NOTE: Some words may occur more than once.


Every           [1]          , I wake up and get off my           [2]          . I don`t always have time to           [3]           a shower, but I always make sure to           [4]           my hair. Once that`s done I get some           [5]          , and then it`s off to my first           [6]          . I often get caught           [7]           in class. No one likes it when the           [8]           gives a surprise           [9]          . My second class is           [10]           Theory. Dr.           [11]           is incredibly           [12]          , but I never           [13]           her because of her thick           [14]          . Her           [15]          , however, are really           [16]          . After lunch, I have no more           [17]           and I`m free to           [18]                     [19]           my friends. Before I go to bed I           [20]           a little bit.           [21]                     [22]                     [23]                     [24]          .

No comments:

Post a Comment