Thursday, March 10, 2011

lalz. isn't that about like... history. ewwzzz.

I use a lot of z's when I'm imitating the general population.

I am kind of tired (despite it being only 7 O'CLOCK) and I want to go watch Aladdin so yeah....

I try to read at least two books a week, and with my work load at school that is not difficult.

Here are a list of some of my favortie books that I've read so far this year:


  • Davinchi Code/ Angels and Demons/ The Lost Symbol
  • Leviathan/ BEHEMOTH
  • Just Don't Fall
  • 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear
  • A Wild Ride Through the Night
  • Golden Compass/ Subtle Knife
  • May Contain Traces of Magic
Other books that I love: 

  • Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • Catcher in the Rye
  • All books by Maureen Johnson. LOVE.
  • GONE/HUNGER/LIES
Can't really think right now.

CURRENTLY READING: A People's History of the United States
CURRENTLY WATCHING: Dr. Who

2 comments:

  1. 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear is soo great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 golden compass. it was excellent!
    Dan Brown books are fun to read too!

    ReplyDelete