I am kind of tired (despite it being only 7 O'CLOCK) and I want to go watch Aladdin so yeah....
I try to read at least two books a week, and with my work load at school that is not difficult.
Here are a list of some of my favortie books that I've read so far this year:
- Davinchi Code/ Angels and Demons/ The Lost Symbol
- Leviathan/ BEHEMOTH
- Just Don't Fall
- 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear
- A Wild Ride Through the Night
- Golden Compass/ Subtle Knife
- May Contain Traces of Magic
Other books that I love:
- Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Catcher in the Rye
- All books by Maureen Johnson. LOVE.
Can't really think right now.
CURRENTLY READING: A People's History of the United States
CURRENTLY WATCHING: Dr. Who