Thursday, July 8, 2010

My favorite things are sterotypical.

Hello bloggers, It has just come to my attention that it is Thursday.

I'm very sorry for coming up with such a hard topic, but I'll tell you the story.
*Flashback to Sunday*
There I was, just sitting listening to Pomplamoose when I get a facebook message. *Ping* (Or whatever sound it makes, I can't remember.) It's Katie reminding me that I have to think of a topic. I can't remember exactly what I said but it was along the lines of "Oh crap I forgot." Suddenly, as I was thinking, the song switched to "My Favorite Things" from Sound of Music. And VIOLA there is your theme. I'm sorry that it is so difficult, I didn't realize how hard it would be for everyone, including me. :)

I was going to make a collage, but then I realized that I was too lazy, and lists are much easier.

This is in no particular order, and I don't have much time because I'm trying to edit a video for my collab channel. rawr. Here's a link. http://youtube.com/user/thenerdvana My video is going up tomorrow. :)

Here is my list of a few of my favorite things (the list that Tenley left in the comments pretty much sums it up, except for maybe add, and take away a few things.)

John Green/Hank Green
books
John Green Books
Nerdfighting
the internet
the man who created the internet
Harry Potter
Dr.Horrible
Mystery Guitar Man
Music
Hank Green Music
Charlie McDonnell (this includes everything about him, and everything that he does. :) Fangirl much?)
Alex Day
Tom Milsom
wheezywaiter
youtubers in general because I'm not going to name them all
My fabulous epals
nerd/wrock bands
Star Wars
The HP Alliance
Harry Potter roleplaying on Quizilla because it is hilarious how bad those people are.
Molly Lewis
Youtube
Dear Girls Above Me
Muggle.net
My bestest friend
The Game

That list doesn't even nearly sum it up, but it does show you that I don't know how to pick favorites. :)

I don't even really have anything important, but I would say that my books are also the most sentimental item(s) that I own.


-Haley

Hannah, I will read you tomorrow.


Currently Listening- "Engines Make Me Hot," by Lauren Fairweather (I've never even watched the show, but I love that song.)
and the Double Rainbow Song
Currently Reading- "Shaggy Dog- A children's novel based on the movie (WITH PICTURES.)" I didn't have anything else to read okay?
Quote(s)-"The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it."-
Dr. Horrible
"What a crazy random happenstance!"-
Billy

4 comments:

  1. Its a hard theme, but it is fun to think about the thing you love the most. At least, it is for me.

    Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one to lazy to make a collage. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even started making a collage and then I was all, 'What am I doing? I'm a lazy person.' So I made a list instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your favorite things!!! Dr. Horrible is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your list is so nerdy. I love it.

    ReplyDelete