Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sweating, Jobs and Jaunting

Hey bloggers, it's Tuesday! Do you think heat is transferable through a blog? Because it wasn't that hot here until I read Jasmine's blog post yesterday. And now, well, I'm sweating. Btw, I don't know who came up with the phrase "girl's don't sweat they glisten" but it doesn't make any sense to me. Because if your sweating, your glistening. I don't know, maybe that's the point, and I just don't get it, but I never liked that phrase.

So in my first blog on here I believe I mentioned that I was looking for a job (I'd check, but my internet is kind of slow right now). Well, guess what, I got one! I mean, its just at Target, so no need for applause but still its money. Which brings me to something I've been thinking about, job interviews. I've been on several in the past couple of weeks as you can probably imagine. And my non-rhetorical question is, why do people always ask the question "why do you want this job". Every interviewer I had asked that question and everytime I was like; "why do I want this job... money, duh". I mean what other reason is there. But still, you don't want to say that because then you sound like a douche and will never get hired, so instead you say "work experience". If I ever interview someone and they say that, I'm gonna say "bullshit" and see what happens.

On an unrelated note, I'm moving! To a town about 15 minutes away so its really not a big deal, but still. Fun fact this will be the third time I moved in my life and the second time I moved to a place about 15 minutes away. My family doesn't move, we jaunt. Jaunt is a fun word, I should use it more.

Anyways, I'm going to go sweat and try to get up the motivation to do some packing, Emily, I'll read you tomorrow.

DFTBA
Tenley

Currently reading re-reading: "Blue is for Nightmares" by Laurie Stolarz.
Currently listening to: "Close to you" by Carpenters
Quote: "it's to hot, it's to hot in here, I'm probably going to pass out..." Hank Green

No comments:

Post a Comment