Thursday, September 16, 2010

HEX depresses me

'Ello lovies it is Thursday


I was worrying all last night that I wouldn't be able to write this due to lack of time, but instead you get it and it will be a half ass job.  Hope you enjoy.

Do you girls understand how hard it is to think of something to write about at six in the morning?

Let's see... what have I been up to?  School.  My school year so far has been nothing special.  In fact, if this is what eighth grade is all about, I'm sort of upset.  I've realized that over the summer I've supposedly become "happier" because about forty bajillion have told me told me.  They were all "Hey Haley, did you know that over the summer you seemed to become less angry?"  Then I usually answered something like, "That's probably because I wasn't with you idiots the whole time."  Then they laugh, while walking away, saying, "Same old Haley."  Shove it up your arse morons.

I've also been TRYING to go on Hogwarts Extreme, but since everyone is busy with their stupid school work, I'm basically getting dumped.  Or that's what it feels like. (I guess I actually don't know what the feels like considering I've never had a boyfriend, but I suppose it's just an instinct?  (: Speaking of all that relationship stuff, eighth grade is filled with everyone saying "Are you two going out?"  NO.  Just because I'm talking to this guy, and we're laughing and smiling, it doesn't mean that we're going out!  It means that we're comfortable being friends!  :D  Sorry for the rant, but I had to get that out somewhere.)  Everyone that I WAS doing a role play with are all, "Oh Haley.  I'm so sorry, but I'll have to stop replying because I have a life and you don't."  Maybe they aren't saying it exactly like that, but you probably catch the general drift.

We started Journalism last week, and I feel like I'm going to poop my pants whenever I think about it. Today we're picking the typography for the yearbook.  *Goes to watch tons of Karen Kavett videos then stops because she realizes that she has to leave for class in about half an hour, and she still hasn't eaten.*

On that note I must bid you all adieu.

Just finished rererereading: An Abundance of Katherines
Listening to:  The fast paced keys and then the space bar about a bajillion infinity times because I keep messing up.
Currently: Starving. *Hungry* :)

I know!  I'll post something else, like a picture or a video link so that I feel like this post at least LOOKS longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49jKeGyUCJE  Darn it.  :)  Hmm.  Picture time.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you are talking about! It's so strange because my friends and I went through the same thing when we were in the 8th grade. It gets better in high school, I promise, we grow up a little. Just a little.

    ReplyDelete