Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The One Where I Ignore the Theme

Hey bloggers, its Tuesday! I've been putting off this blog for a couple of hours because I have no idea what to write about. See, this week's theme is romance, but the only serious relationship I've ever had was my first relationship... which I've already told you about. So, yeah, that's a problem. I mean, I to could talk about my opinions, but that would be pretty boring. Which brings me back to, I have nothing to talk about.

In an unrelated story, I went to Hershey Park this weekend. The full story would also be kind of boring because it was basically, rollercoaster after rollercoaster all day. Well, except for that time I wasted ten dollars in the arcade and only won; a box of crayons, a crazy straw, a pencil, a bouncy ball, a yellow heart shaped action figure thing, and three spider rings that I strategically planted in a Friendly's in Hershey, Pennsylvania. No serious, I hid them. One behind the napkin holder, one by the cash register and one in the women's restroom.

That's about it though, so... sorry for not following the theme and Emily, I'll read you tomorrow.
DFTBA
Tenley

Currently reading: "Zombies v. Unicorns" by... I don't wanna list them all. BTW, I'm on team Unicorn. What about you guys?
Currently listening to: I have Hayleyghoover's "Fine Kone" rap stuck in my head.

2 comments:

  1. It's fine you didn't follow the theme since it was only suggested. I think everyone should post a suggested theme in their blog so people get ideas. Anyways, Hershey Park is awesome, I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crazy straws! I don't think ten dollars was bad for all the loot you got.. but I would've spent it on chocolate. Just sayinggg.

    ReplyDelete