Thursday, October 14, 2010

At the moment my ANTHEM is a very sad song

Howdy Girlies it be Thursday.  It is in fact still Thursday, being that it is only 8, but I do have to go pick a book for my essay so... let's make this quick.

I'll get straight to the point.  Well... I would if I did have a point, but I don't really so I'll just randomly jabber about pointless stuffs.

Today seemed very busy.  I'll list off some stuff:
  • We had a sub in Health who was really tall and weird looking, we're learning about drugs, and I've realized that throughout most everything that I've learned in my education so far, drugs is something that I'm not familiar with AT ALL.
  • We had a sub in Algebra and the sub helped me to realize that however terrible my teacher is (and she is hella terrible)  she is almost... alright.
  • I had creative card making right after school.
  • I decided that I didn't want to take the bus and instead went home with Katie.  They probably have police looking for me right now, but I didn't want to take the stinky bus so I don't really mind.
  • I had a flute lesson.  
  • I had to help mow my flute teacher's yard because I'm too poor to pay for lessons. :)
  • I did my Algebra homework, and found it surprisingly easy.
  • I think that my appendix burst, but I'm not sure.  I think that I'd probably be sure if it really had burst.

I have to go pick a book for my literary essay, and I have no idea what to choose.  I was going to do Anthem by... Ann Rankin?  (I can't remember who the author is.) But by the time I was done mowing my flute teacher's lawn it was already 7 and the library closes at 6 on Thursdays. 

In other unrelated news...  Eighth grade still sucks.  Yearbook is fun.  I got first chair flute.   Other than that though, I sort of kind of hate eighth grade.  I hope that high school is more fun.

Sorry to bore you, but I just could not think of anything interesting. Sorry lovelies. :)


DFTBA!  Hannah, I shall read you tomorrow. 
- The beast who is known by some as Haley


Currently rereading: How to Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Currently listening: To my little sister practice flute.  It's fun to hear.  I mean... did I really use to be that bad?  :)
Currently stressed about:  My Algebra grade.  Why couldn't I have gotten one or two points higher on my test?  Then I'd have a straight A.  Minuses make me feel bad about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment