Sunday, October 24, 2010

meh

Heya girls it's sunday!
So I didn't blog last week, I apologize. I kinda forgot/ kind just didn't feel like it. This week isn't going to be long because I don't really want to write about anything that's going on. It's nothing major, the things that are going on are either uninteresting or just things I don't really want online. I've been watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer recently and I'm on the the third season. I need to stop. It just makes me depressed. I think there's a reason why shows only show an episode once a week. Because if you see more than one you just get overcome with the emotiony-ness of the series and you get caught up with everything and you care too much about the characters and yeah. Also, lately I haven't been able to tell the difference between some of my dreams and reality, which is getting to be a problem.
Jasmine I'll read you tomorrow
less than three,
Katie Z
Listening to: Jingle Bell Rock
Watching: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Reading: the scarlet letter... ugh
Last movie: Red, it was pretty good
Quote: It's a big box. I can't wait to tell my friends that I've got a bigger box -Spike

1 comment: