Friday, October 8, 2010

Dropping off of the face of the Earth

Hello girls I just realized that it is Friday!

Although most people who find this to be a bad thing seeing as it is almost 8 o'clock here it is actually a good thing because that means I am remembering to blog. YAH!!!!!!!

Anyways... I'm grounded so I'm not supposed to be using my computer for anything except homework but since I haven't blogged in a while I am considering this homework. Now I know what you're thinking. Why on Earth would Hannah be grounded? She is such a great person and could never do anything wrong. That is so nice of you but unfortunately that is not true. I'm grounded because I lied to my parents and told them that I finished all of my homework last weekend when I really hadn't. I did this because I wanted my boyfriend to come over. And so, my parents made me come up with my own punishment which is so much worse than having them come up with my punishment because I never know if I am punishing myself too much or not enough which makes me feel extremely guilty because I always assume its not enough. Although this time I think I did too much. I started my grounding on Tuesday and decided that I wouldn't unground myself until Sunday. My dad then modified the punishment to Sunday at 6 pm with no electronics except my computer only for homework. Which really sucks cause I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to do this weekend cause I have a four day weekend. And yes I do still have Monday to do stuff but that has only made things worse. Why you may ask. Well I will tell you. So I decided that since I am free on Monday I would go to see The Social Network with my boyfriend Ryan. I was talking to him about this on Thursday during a passing period while I was getting my books and we were both excited about it and the entire time my friend Katie was standing behind me. At the time I didn't really think it was a big deal but then after my photography class she wanted to talk to me. But really she wanted to confront me about the fact that I haven't been hanging out with her that much lately. And she then she brought up homecoming which was a low blow and was not a legit argument for her case cause I went with a date and there was no way she could come to dinner with us since it was just the the two of us. But anyways I can see where she is coming from but at the same time I don't think she is seeing my side of what is going on and is being a bit selfish. I mean I have swim team 6 days a week plus homework and student council and all of my new church responsibilities. I don't really have much free time and since I just started dating Ryan(my boyfriend) I kind of want to spend a bit more time with him. Plus when I'm hanging out with Katie all she talks about is herself and how she has all of these issues. She's always talking about how she has it so hard and how she is always sick. It's gotten old. And it really hurts to say but I don't think she as much of my friend as she thinks she is.

On to happier news. I have a boyfriend if you haven't already figured it out. His name is Ryan and he is awesome. He has the locker next to mine. That's how we met. We have absolutely zero classes together so if it weren't for the luck of having the locker next to him I don't think I would have ever met him. School actually did something good for me for once. We have a ton of stuff in common. Sometimes he likes to joke that we are the same person except that we just happen to be different genders. Anyways most of the time when we hang out we like to watch movies. One because movies rock and two because it involves dark rooms. Jk...... kinda. I don't have any pictures of him to post cause my computer is being mean so here is the link to has facebook page(please don't creep on him constantly, emily and katie already took care of that):  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000909444400

I have no idea what the themes were before we stopped doing themes so yah but since almost everyone talked about procrastination last week I will tell you that I am currently procrastinating editing my english paper because all I have to do is change the sentence beginnings and I really hate doing that so if anyone wants to help me with that you know just tell me and I can send you a copy. I'm also really bad at the whole sentence beginnings things so..... yah. Oh and I love halloween and christmas and just this season in general. And I love oreos. And I am freaking out about college too. And ranting rocks.

Sarah I'll read you tomorrow!

Always the Purplest,
           -Hannah

Reading: Radioactive Boyscout and Shadow Bound
Listening to: ARTTM

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm happy for you! The boyfriend part obviously, not the grounded part. That sucks.

    ReplyDelete