Thursday, October 28, 2010

Facial Hair Frightens Me

Howdy Girls. :) It's Thursday.  (Honestly it is Wednesday, but I won't be able to write this tomorrow so... here I am.)

Last week I forgot to blog. I am forgetful.  What shall you do with me?  Toss me to the gypsies?  They'd probably toss me back.

What shall I talk about?  Right now I SHOULD be writing notes for about the Declaration of Independence for Social Studies, but I've decided that this is more important.

I don't really have anything to say at all!  Hmmm.  This is actually pretty difficult. :)

I really need a topic for NaNoWriMo.  I'm think that I'll just lie about my age and say that I'm still 12, that way I won't feel like a failure when I don't make it to 50,000. :)

This week I had phenomena. That is no fun.  I got it because I had a cold and then I ran a mile in the rain.  I love my P.E. teacher.  ("Pain is just weakness leaving your body!" "If you walk at all today you'll run it tomorrow.  If you walk at all tomorrow you're doing it the next day.")

Have any of you girls ever heard Seussical?  I like Seussical. :)  It is one of my favorite musicals.  I'm hoping that when I'm in high school we get to do it.  I want to play Gertrude.

My little sister is explaining to me what is happening in the Degrassi episode that she is watching right now.  Quite interesting.

I now have to go write some terrible notes that will help me on my way to higher education.

Hannah, I shall read you tomorrow!

DFTBA,
-The beast formally known as Haley

Quote: "She ignored you because she doesn't know you."
"D00D.  My sister and her are BFFLs'!"
"What the hell is a BFFL?"
"Best Friends for Life!  I thought everyone knew that..."
Currently reading: NOTHING. I ran out of library books.  I was reading Unwind yesterday though.
Currently stressed about: The notes that I'm putting off writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment