Saturday, October 16, 2010

Is it Saturday again?

Hello girls, I guess it's Saturday again! Welcome to my new weekly series:

Good things that happened to Sarah

- I forgot to tell you last week that I got my driving licence. If I can believe TV series, getting the driving licence in USA is much easier than here, so I'm really glad I finally made it! Driving is so much fun and you just feel so free! :D
- I passed the first exam of this semester with full points even though it was an oral exam (and I hate oral exams!).
- I bought new boots with high heels (I never really wear high heels) and a dress (I never wear dresses) and I WANT TO WEAR IT RIGHT NOW AND ALL THE TIME!
- How I Met Your Mother was really funny.
- I ordered and started to read The Hunger Games, because every other Nerdfighter did so there must be something about it.
- I made a new sleeve for my iPod with Pacman on it and it's soo cute (pictures follow).

Do we actually still have themes?

DFTBA,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that we have themes, but I'm sure that if you have a theme that you really want to do, then everyone would be happy to oblige. :)

    ReplyDelete