Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dr. Horrible and NaNoWriMo

Hey girls, it's Tuesday. I'm going to make this fairly quick for three reasons, 1) I don't have much to tell you and 2) I want to re-watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog and 3) its 12:13 AM, so its not even Tuesday anymore.

Anyways, when I said I didn't have much to tell you... um, yeah I really don't have anything to tell you. I've been working, doing homework and going to class... also watching Youtube videos. But nothing new and exciting. Well, I have been planning out my NaNoWriMo novel a little bit. Not really planning it out, just deciding what its going to be about. I think I'm going to attempt a horror story this year... maybe, unless I change my mind again. I've always liked horror stories/movies but have never tried writing one so I don't know how its going to work out. But I think I'm going to try it. A question to those of you are also doing NaNoWriMo; what are you writing about or are you going to wing it?

Um... I have a Spanish test tomorrow. I don't know Spanish. I'm not looking forward to it. I also have a History test. I know less for that than for the Spanish test. Its not even because I haven't studied, I just don't feel like I'm getting anywhere with my studying.

I think that's it, so Emily I'll read you tomor... err, later today.
DFTBA
Tenley

Currently re-reading: "Stinger" by Robert McCammon (one of my favorite horror stories)
Currently listening to: About to be listening to Dr. Horrible

No comments:

Post a Comment