Thursday, August 12, 2010

Haley isn't guilty of much

Well, I'm sure I'm guilty of TONS of stuff, but not much that I really find pleasurable.

Howdy do bloggers it's Thursday!

This week I have dyed my hair brunette.  My dad hasn't noticed yet, and I don't think that we're planning on telling him.  If you knew my dad, you would understand.

I have only taken one picture.  This picture is very embarrassing and hilarious, and I edited in Picnik to hide the huge zit on my fivehead. I will post it here because that is nice I am.

When I heard the theme my brain almost blew up because I don't really have many guilty pleasures.  I thought about it, and I forgot them, but then I thought of some more.  So... here they go.

When I'm home alone I willingly listen to music from Disney Channel movies/Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers and sing along because I know all the lyrics. It is actually fun sometimes. :)

I also know all the current Disney Channel theme songs and jump around and sing them using a make shift microphone of some kind while singing them.  This annoys my sister, that is why I do it.

I can't really think of anything now.  I'm not sure why.  I had a few, but now my brain is running dry.  Now I have to go hang out with my mom.

DFTBA
- H-A-L-E-Y

Quote: I just finished reading Goblet of Fire again.  When Voldemort rises again he says "Robe me" to Wormtail.  When this happened I erupted in to a fit of giggles.

What I'm reading: Order of the Pheonix

Currently Listening to: A Very Potter Sequel soundtrack

2 comments:

  1. I know a lot Disney theme songs as well, and listen to Disney songs all the time. Argh... why didn't I think of that on Tuesday!

    Also, your hair looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that your hair looks awesome. I listen to a lot of Pooh and the Aristocats so... OH AND MULAN... GO DISNEY!

    ReplyDelete