Friday, August 13, 2010

Shoes and TV.... oh and baking

Hey girls it's Friday and I have to go to a stupid team building sleepover for swim team so this is going to be incredibly short.
My guilty pleasure is I love shoes. Specifically shoes that are on sale and shoes that are made by Simple. These are all natural shoes and are biodegradable. Plus they look really cool. I also love to watch TV. I know this sounds bad and is kind of bad. After all it does rot your brain or that's what my dad says. I love CSI and will watch Dr. Who reruns that I tape all day. Even when I've seen them already. Oh and finally I love to bake. Cakes, cookies, muffins you name it and give me a recipe and I can make it. That's all for today. I promise to tell you guys about my birthday next week. 

Always the Purplest,
        -Hannah 

2 comments:

  1. CSI and Dr. Who are amazing. That's all. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Yes. Sale and enviromentally friendly shoes are yummy. yes.

    ReplyDelete