Sunday, February 13, 2011

Katie is Rather Frustrated

Hey girs, It's Sunday!
So I almost finished my blog, when my cat jumped on my keyboard and closed the tab.... I'm rather upset.
Today I woke up, showered, got dressed, went to church, ate a waffle, went to the grocery store, bought some stuff, did half of my homework, freaked out about something that isn't true, made pesto bruchetta, ate the aforementioned pesto bruchetta, studied japanese, made brownie cookies, watch the grammies/Worst Cooks while texting Kenneth for about three hours, decided what I was going to wear tomorrow, started to blog, almost finished the blog, had cat jump on keyboard, yelled at cat, hugged cat, and started writing the blog again. This is going to be considerably shorter.
This Weeks Theme is VALENTINES DAY!
I like Valentines Day. Can you guess why? Its because...
A. I have a boyfriend whom I love and we have wild passionate sex on this day
B. I will be asked out by the guy I like tomorrow
C. I have a thing for days named after Saints
D. I get chocolate from my mother and I make cupcakes

If you guessed D then you are Correct!!
(see, A would have been true, but we have wild passionate sex EVERY day of the year.....*if you cant tell, this is sarcasm and I haz no boyfriend)

So this blog seems like it's longer than it actually is, HERE IS A LOVE SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz2W3QfXnHc


Less than three,
Katie Z

Listening to: MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE
Watching: my cat suspiciously
thinking about: pancakes
Quote:
Me: HADLEY!
H: what?
ME: I WANT PANCAKES!!!!
H: o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment