Friday, February 18, 2011

So the theme is Valentine's Day?

Hello everyone!

It's Matt...Hannah's guest blogger...blogging yet again for today because she asked me too.
So this week's theme is Valentine's Day? Very well. Here's the question: Why is it for women?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing! Also, when they say they don't want anything, they really want something! You always get her something! ALWAYS!!

But other than that, I really am unsure of what to talk about with you for Friday, February 18th. Hm... Does anyone really get valentines anymore? I remember those small ones we give everyone when we were younger....Ahhhh, those were the days.

I found it a very fun time. I also find that you should treat Valentine's Day like any other day, except for the fact that it would be Hearts Day, apparently. Just do something romantic. Paint a tree pink, or something.

So! I leave you with this information to take heed of! Hopefully I used that correctly, but I'm almost certain I did.

Without further ado, I bid thee farewell.

"So long, farewell......"

2 comments:

  1. AH MATT, believe it or not, some women would rather you like her on days that aren't valentines day and show that through something that won't cost you instead of having you spend money on a something... unnecessary. See, I know this because I'm one of these people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, you didn't use that correctly as you ended your sentence with "of", a preposition... but whatever
    -grammar nazi

    ReplyDelete