Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day, Everyday

Hey girls, it's Tuesday! My head hurts, also I'm tired, also I have homework, also I'm at a good part in "Anna and the French Kiss". All of these are reasons this is going to be kind of short, but additionally it's because the theme is Valentines Day and I don't really have much to say about Valentines Day. It's not that I hate Valentines Day, I think it's awesome (although I think every holiday that involves eating candy is awesome) but what else is there to say?

Although I don't hate Valentines Day I do agree with what John said in his video yesterday which was something along the lines of, why do you need a holiday to remind you to like your significant other? (I can't be bothered to look up the exact quote). But seriously? Valentines Day can be fun, but why should it only be one day a year? Everyday should be Valentines Day. Not in the give people flowers and candy kind of way, but in the "hey, I genuinely love you" kind of way.

On a less rant-ish note, those candies with the strawberry cream inside them are the best things in the world.
Emily, I'll read you tomorrow.
DFTBA
Tenley

Currently reading: "Anna and the French Kiss" by Stephanie Perkins
Currently listening to: The throbs of pain shooting out of my forehead. Or, nothing... depending on whether or no that first thing counts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment