I've realized that my music selection is very thin, and I basically just listen to the same stuff repeatedly.
Here is my (short) list:
- Mike Lombardo. I really like his music, and I can illega- I mean listen to it for free on his bandcamp page. Also, how could I not love a person who has written such profound lyrics as, "Your mother's a whore, and I hope you get herpes?"
- A few more generic ones- ALL CAPS, Hank, Alex, Tom, Charlie, Starkid, Darren Criss, Lauren Fairweather,
- Debbie Reynolds. My heart flipping dies whenever I see 'Singing in the Rain.'
- Five for Fighting. I don't really know why I like them, because I find their music sort of dumb.
- Darren Criss
- Glee covers
- Hannah Montana. No, I do not think that it is good, but I can sing all of the songs.
- Jimmy Eat World.
- Lemon Demon
- Natasha Bedingfield. I've got a pocket full of flipping sunshine, and I don't care who knows.
- Wrock bands- Harry and the Potters, Draco and the Malfoys, The Parselmouths, RiddleTM, Let's Lumos!, The Whomping Willows, The Moaning Myrtles
I realize that I listen to a lot of soundtracks. I listen to a lot of soundtracks.
I have to go do homework, ONLINE. That is always the worst kind because I can never seem to be able to keep my head in the game.
Currently Reading: Fight Club
Currently Listening: to Mike Lombardo
Currently stressing: about the research on Hitler that I should be doing.