Saturday, January 15, 2011

Short on time and no luck

Hello girls, it's Saturday! I don't have much time, so I will make that short. I'm now in Germany with my boyfriend, we went to some big aquapark with saunas and some thermal stuff and it was really nice. Actually is, because we maybe will go again tomorrow.

In the last few days I have been SO unlucky. First my appointment at the optician was cancelled (I came there and they told me somebdy called and cancelled it - and it was not me, so that sucked). Then the same evening I broke my glasses and that's a disaster. I have -7.5 dioptries and even if I have my lenses I really need my glasses and they couldn't fix it so I'm without glasses until Monday :/
Yesterday I spilled red wine in the hotel room all over the bed and I was really scared to tell the hotel people, but actually they were really nice and changed the sheets without any problems.
That's it so far, and I hope it stays like that.

My christmas was quite nice, here is a list of what I got:
- Magic Mouse – it’s so awesome, because it has no buttons and no scrollball, and it’s soo nice to use!
- clock shaped like a cat – unfortunately it’s ticking and I hate that, so I will probably take out the batteries (I can’t read the normal clock anyway)
- “1000 Places To See Before You Die”
- “Let It Snow” by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle – so now I have all John Green books
- “Das Evangelium des Fliegenden Spaghetti Monsters”
- Moomin plate with the Snork maiden on it
- Rubik’s cube
- and some small stuff like lipgloss, Bodyshop lip butter, money
- and of course the Xbox my sister and I bought ourselves, which was - to be honest - the best present

I have to go and my battery is almost empty too. In the next days I will put clocks in the sidebar so that we can see what's the time for the others and then we can maybe also think about the group chat thing :)

DFTBA,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment