Saturday, January 8, 2011

One week - two posts

Hallo Mädchen, es ist Samstag!
Which translates to: hello girls, it's Saturday! As you might have guessed...

I have no idea what I should write about, since we have no theme yet and I already wrote about my new years eve on Wednesday and nothing really happened since then.

Nothing?

Nothing.

My life is absolutely boring, especially when I have vacations. Well, actually, it's always quite boring. I don't even have anything nerdy to tell... I finished watching all my TV series, so now I need something new, although I should finally continue with Doctor Who. I'm at epidsode six or seven of the Ninth Doctor, so way to go!

I am still thinking if I should buy a calender for 2011 or not. There are many options here and I can't decide what I want.
a) Use computer and iPod.
b) Buy a calender.
c) Buy a plain notebook and make my own calender.
d) Print a calender on a sheet for every week (I already started that, but I'm pretty sure I will be too lazy to always print it and it might get messy soon).

Do you have a calendar for 2011?

And I have another question for you: you can't think of a cool Twitter name for me? I want something new, but I just can't think of anything... I wanted iSarah, but that's of course taken... stupid people with the same name!

Katie, I'll read you tomorrow!

Sarah

Listening to: something German, I'll skip: Rihanna ft. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie Part II (yes, I still like that song even though you hear it ten times a day on the radio)
Currently reading: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Quote: I never have quotes so I'll just post the last thing from my Tumblr: 9 Deadly Words Used By A Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment