- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup whole almonds, toasted and chopped
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
Finely chop the oats in a food processor. Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars in a large bowl until fluffy. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl. Beat in the eggs and almond extract. Add the flour mixture in 3 parts and stir just until blended. Stir in the chocolate chips and chopped almonds.
Roll them and put them on the sheet.Cook in oven for about 11-13 minutes.
VOILA! You haz Katie Zellner Cookies!!!
Less than three,
Listening to: YOU MAKE MY DREAMS Hall & Oates
Watching: Worst Cooks in America
Quote: "WHERED THE CAT GO"