Sunday, January 30, 2011

I LIKE CHOCOLATE

Hi girls it's sunday!! I was just about to go to sleep when I remembered BLOG. This weeks theme is desserts. Since I'm tired I shall just write one of my favorite cookie recipes. this is for my famous chocolate chip cookies that causes my bio teacher and several of my classmates to worship me when I make them. I don't normally give out my recipes so GET EXCITED
INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
  • 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs, room temperature
  • 3/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
  • 1 (12-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1 cup whole almonds, toasted and chopped
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
Finely chop the oats in a food processor. Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars in a large bowl until fluffy. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl. Beat in the eggs and almond extract. Add the flour mixture in 3 parts and stir just until blended. Stir in the chocolate chips and chopped almonds.
Roll them and put them on the sheet.Cook in oven for about 11-13 minutes. 
VOILA! You haz Katie Zellner Cookies!!!
Less than three,
Katie Z
Listening to: YOU MAKE MY DREAMS Hall & Oates
Watching: Worst Cooks in America
Thinking: SLEEEEPY
Quote: "WHERED THE CAT GO"

No comments:

Post a Comment