Friday, January 7, 2011

It's Friday and I'm SUPER tired

Hey Girls, it's Friday. I just got up again today. I just spent the entire evening babysitting my younger siblings plus their annoying friends who are staying with us for the weekend and I'm now really tired. Those kids are heavy to carry and very whiney. We all fell asleep watching their movie which means I had to carry them upstairs and get them into pjs. I also had to make dinner and clean up dinner. And when I say make dinner I'm not talking making frozen chicken fingers but I'm also not talking michelin star cuisine. I made them spaghetti, big meat raviolis, and three cheese raviolis that weren't raviolis but I can't think of what they are really called at the moment. And I had to cook sausage to add to the spaghetti sauce to make it  into meat sauce. I also made a caesar salad which was very delicious if I do say so myself. It was all really good, and that's a lot coming from me seeing as I usually can't stand pasta of any kind. In other news I'm addicted to Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I'm on season three and it rocks. I'm gonna fall asleep but one last thing, on the topic of themes starting up again, I think next week before we get to far away we should talk about our Christmas/ Chanukah presents.


Sarah I'll read you tomorrow.


Love you all.


-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment